Ssshhh . . . sometimes we take a shortcut and don’t bake at all! This is an old recipe to break out when there’s simply just not enough time to bake but you gotta have something sweet.
Peanut Butter Chocolate No-Bake Cookies
- 2 cups sugar
- 1/2 cup unsweetened cocoa
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 3 cups old-fashioned oatmeal
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- In a saucepan, bring sugar, cocoa, milk, salt and butter to a full boil.
- Remove from heat, stir in peanut butter, oatmeal and vanilla. Mix well.
- Drop by spoonful onto waxed paper.
- Once cool, store in an airtight container.