National Harbor Wine and Food Festival
April 29, 2017 @ 12:00 pm - April 30, 2017 @ 6:00 pm
A World-Class, Waterfront, Culinary Event
Join in the excitement of the 9th Annual Wine and Food Festival at National Harbor; bringing together world-renowned chefs, artisanal craftsmen, and culinary pioneers with thousands of Metro DC’s foodies.
All Guests will Enjoy:
- Over 150 Different INTERNATIONAL and LOCAL Wines, Beers, and Spirits in an ALL-YOU-CARE-TO-TASTE affair. The title says wine but there are all types of adult beverages offered, sampled, and compared.
- A Souvenir Glass to take home.
- Great food to taste and to buy from some of DC’s hottest restaurants and Food Trucks
- Wine Store On-Site. Taste something you like? You can buy it on-site by the glass or take home a bottle or a case.
- A special craft beer tasting BIER GARTEN experience will give guests something they don’t get at other local wine festivals.
- The Cooking Kitchen features hands-on cooking demonstrations and wine pairings.
- Local, regional and nationally recognized chefs converge to offer meet and greets, book signings and demonstrations throughout the event.