Beer, Bourbon & BBQ Festival
June 17, 2016 @ 6:00 pm - June 18, 2016 @ 6:00 pm
Friday, June 17th 6:00 pm – 10:00 pm
Saturday, June 18th 12 noon – 6:00 pm
This event is going to be a blast, and I am so happy to participate! The BBBBQ Festival takes place on Friday evening, from 6:00 pm until 10:00 pm, then again on Saturday from 12 noon until 6:00 pm. We’ll be set up both days for maximum fun!
- All guests receive a souvenir glass for tastings
- The first 200 guests in line for each session receive a free collectible BBBBQ bag to celebrate the show
- All you care to taste beer & bourbon tastings as you stroll from table to table and tent to tent. There are 40 bourbons and 60 beers on tap
- BBQ galore! Enjoy the great barbeque selection – pulled pork from whole hogs, ribs, brisket, chickens, sausages, and any fixings you could imagine. Our vendors keep the portions heavy and the prices low
- The shrine of swine! Featuring pulled pork, right from the source. A new pig every hour on the hour
- Expanded VIP section! Bacon hot off the griddle, wings, hogs, and more from some great restaurants
- Tasting theater seminars with master distillers, brewmasters, and pitmasters from the deep south
- Live rock, blues, and bluegrass music on the Main Stage
- Browse cool exhibits of Brewerania, hot sauces, BBQ accessories, and so much more
- 5,000 square feet of games! Featuring racing trikes, corn hole, foosball, giant Jenga, and more!